Sunday, July 16, 2017

I Believe Much Wars Would Cease

If only some people would put their hate, greed, dislike, and all their differences aside accepting others for who they are, and what they believe, as long as they're not hurting anyone.

I believe we're living in a world of tears and great sorrow.

Even cows cry!


I feel it's of great importance to show and have a heart of compassion for all sentient beings, for I believe we're all interconnected.

Some people might not like who I am, or what I have to say, which is fine by me, as long as my heart goes out to you.

If you liked what I had to say, you might also like:

God and Buddhism

There may be those who have hurt you in your past, or still do, but, if we don't forgive the wrongs they've done or do, we can't enjoy our lives today, for it's like I said, I believe we're all interconnected, therefore no one's better than anyone, for we've all made mistakes, and still do.

KINDNESS RULES!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly the war machine is very, very profitable. And while it continues to benefit the few I suspect it will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate is always prevalent in this world and hate gives birth to war. Your thoughts are wise Lon...if love could be the dominant emotion, then perhaps peace could change man's ways of thinking, too 💮

    ReplyDelete