Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Letting Go of Fear

There have been times I've had so many thoughts racing through my external mind that had to do with fear, to the point that I couldn't take anymore, until all those thoughts completely vanished to where I had no thoughts at all, for my mind became totally blank.  The reason why, is because without my knowing, I returned to my True Nature of Mind.  The choice is ours, we can let such thoughts of fear go when everything seems to be crashing down around us, or we can grab hold of such thoughts continuing to live in our external mind, or choose to live in our True Nature of Mind that's not associated with such thoughts of fear.

2 comments:

  1. Easier said than done some days, but good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear can be a useful tool and without it humans probably wouldn't have been afforded the opportunity to evolve, but too much focus on fear can be destructive.

    ReplyDelete