Saturday, August 12, 2017

Taking Time Out for One's Self

Taking time out for one's self I believe is of great importance!

If you're like me, you work hard for your money, which I'm thankful to have a job but, making money isn't everything, this is why when my job is done for the day, or when I have some time off, I LOVE TAKING TIME OUT FOR MYSELF!  Those who know me, or have read some of my posts, you know just how I do that but, we all have our preference as to what works for us, therefore, I highly encourage you all to find what works for you in order to take that time out for yourself as long as you're not hurting others or yourself.

FIND THAT PLACE, EMBRACE IT, AND LIVE YOUR LIFE FREELY!

Sometimes our WORLD, is what we make it!

May you all find peace, happiness, and freedom in wherever that place might be for you.

Lon

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words.
    I find healing and solace in nature. And/or the garden (though there is a lot of work there as well). Solitude and quiet help me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. knitting, reading a book, listening to music, petting the cats - my self-care habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True and wise words Lon...sometimes in this hectic world we need a little "me" time.
    Thank you for this kind reminder~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advice I always need and advice I rarely follow. My mind is never quiet and I constantly need to do or solve or create. As I'm getting older, I'm getting better about recognizing that I need time to just unwind...Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete